hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't been to Hawaii. Take advantage of the opportunity and read up a bit on their fish life in advance, as they have endemic species to enjoy. A buddy went and came back with a bunch of photos, including of huge cooled lava masses. Looked like a beautify place.

We loved diving there. I know it's not as big of a dive destination as many places, but the abundance of sea life was amazing.

what island were you guys on?

Kauai. We love it there and have been several times before we started diving. That's part of the reason we did our OW and AOW there - a great excuse to get back to the island.

ETA: We also saw lots of sea life while in Maui, but we were snorkelers then, not divers.

Kauai. We love it there and have been several times before we started diving. That's part of the reason we did our OW and AOW there - a great excuse to get back to the island.
i have a buddy that lives on kauai that i need to go out and see but i was on maui and it was beautiful im pretty sure every single sea turtle in the ocean was there that day it was crazy to see them all

i have a buddy that lives on kauai that i need to go out and see but i was on maui and it was beautiful im pretty sure every single sea turtle in the ocean was there that day it was crazy to see them all

The turtles are very curious. There were a few that swam along with us on our AOW dives. There were a lot at Sheraton Caverns.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Hawaii is like diving in an aquarium, because the viz is usually so good. Highly recommend!

Back
Top Bottom