hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

accidentalDECO

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hello fellow fish, new to the board and pretty new to scuba.
i got my cert right as the world came to a stop and it has been very nice being able to run away to the lake to get away from everything looking forward to bending all your ears as i will have tons of what i assume are very dumb questions lol

Welcome to ScubaBoard and congratulations on getting certified. Now the fun starts.

Welcome! My husband and I also got certified shortly before the pandemic. (October 2019) We managed to get one more trip in before the world shut down. Fortunately things are opening back up and travel is a bit easier (for now), so we've made several trips in the last 9 months.

Ask all of your questions! Most people here are very helpful and there is always something new to be learned.

Welcome! My husband and I also got certified shortly before the pandemic. (October 2019) We managed to get one more trip in before the world shut down. Fortunately things are opening back up and travel is a bit easier (for now), so we've made several trips in the last 9 months.

Ask all of your questions! Most people here are very helpful and there is always something new to be learned.
yeah it was crazy been on one trip so far and have another coming up in september cant wait! and i will for sure ask away lol

Welcome. It's opened back up enough that there are good places you can go for dive trips, albeit with a little extra drama (such as COVID-19 testing and wearing masks in airports and on planes).

Welcome. It's opened back up enough that there are good places you can go for dive trips, albeit with a little extra drama (such as COVID-19 testing and wearing masks in airports and on planes).
i was able to dive in hawaii a few months ago and have a trip to the bahamas in september thank the lord the world is opening i love the lakes around here but i need to see a fish or two!!

I haven't been to Hawaii. Take advantage of the opportunity and read up a bit on their fish life in advance, as they have endemic species to enjoy. A buddy went and came back with a bunch of photos, including of huge cooled lava masses. Looked like a beautify place.

I haven't been to Hawaii. Take advantage of the opportunity and read up a bit on their fish life in advance, as they have endemic species to enjoy. A buddy went and came back with a bunch of photos, including of huge cooled lava masses. Looked like a beautify place.
hawaii was amazing the only thing i wish is that i did more than one day of diving

lol more like now i will forever be broke haha
Not at all. Take your time and experiment with some equipment. This forum is a great site for diving without spending large amounts of money,

Back
Top Bottom