Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Merlin

Reaction score
Hello,

Found this place from a post on RSD. I hope folks don't mind if I'm not handing out alot of personal info. Just being conservative with the 'net and all.

This looks like a pretty popular place with some very cool features. The separate categories get a little confusing but I geuss I will get used to it. I've never seen a board set up like that.

Like the smilies. Don't see one with a nice wizard hat though.

Merlin

PS
Funny thing, when I use a semi-colon (wink and a smile), it makes another smiley that I don't see in the list, like this :wink:

Welcome Merlin,
Welcome to the worlds most civilized discussion board. You'll get the hang of it after you check it out for a while. If you have any questions just either start a new thread in the catagory. For example: If you have a question about deco. Goto to Ask Dr.Deco. The rest will fall in place.
Welcome aboard.

Don

Welcome to the family Merlin, just by surfing around to the different catagories you'll see that the discussions are usually very informative & complete. Other times we just kid around and have fun. Enjoy the site, feel free to hop into anything you like, whenever you like.

Thanks, Don and Mario. Natasha or Jen? Hmmmm. I have no response to that :)

PS
Mario, please don't say that word outloud :wink:

Merlin,
Doh! Too late... now since you're the expert how do I get my hair to lay back down? LOL! Is there a Jeanie I can 'rub' or something? Watch out for Ma(Don)na by the way, she's a tricky fella. There is a group of newly found friends on the boards we've appropriately named the Sick Bunch we're kinda like the Brady's but we have more fun, and keep wet. We're always looking for new recruits to join us...

Hello Merlin welcome to the the forums, where ya from Merlin? you dont have to give your street name away heh just the country will do.

:goofy:

Welcome, Merlin. You like the setup after you get use to it. Anytime you post a reply to a topic, it's automatically brought back to the top of that board. Makes it great for ongoing discussions. Use the "posts since last visit" feature if you don't want to wad through every board.

Welcome Merlin,

Nice to have a new face in the ever growing crowd. You don't have to give us to much information - just your best dive stories.

What country am I in? Right now, I'm in the US :wink:

jen: last dive? Hmmm. How about last dive you might find interesting? I dove a wreck called The Sport. It's in Lake Huron. A little tug, I think. Sitting on it's side. If you haven't seen it yet, it's a very nice dive. There's even a state marker near it. Yup, been to Michigan. You must really like it there.

Be seeing you around the board, folks.

Jump right in, it's nice here. All the different catagories were confusing at first but you soon get used to it. And like Warhammer mentioned, when you login go to the 'posts since last visit' and you'll get them all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom