Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tchil01

Reaction score
OK, so it was a seach for Scuba and Dating that brought me to this page, but once here I found enough to make me want to sign on. I have been diving for almost a year and am hooked big time. Living in South Jersey, of course I am a big wreck fan. Just bought a new Posiden Reg and some steel 120's and can't wait for the weather to get warm. Of course if I had already bought that drysuit... on well... I will get it soon.

I look forward to getting some questions answered on here... and maybe learning a thing or two... and if that lifelong dive buddy comes along....

:)

Tchil01,

Welcome to the board from Houston. You will find good folks here.

Based on your comments, it sounds like you're planning to do some wrecks. You may especially appreciate the Tech Diving folks.

Enjoy and DSAO.

Larry

tchill,
Welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll love it here. We have several single members, also looking for that "Life long buddy." . I found mine on-line. I think having a picture on your profile, and filling in as many details as possible could help.
Good luck! And be patient is worth it.
:gorgeous:

Another Welcome from Texas. Hang around and you'll learn alot here. And who knows....Natasha the Matchmaker just may help you find that life buddy! Check out her Singles dive trips!

and a warm welcome from north of the 49th. Welcome to the fun and games. You'll meet some real nice people here, and learn lots too!

tchik01,
Welcome,from another NJ diver.
I remember "old days" of Nj water-I miss it, but now, I'm a warm water diver.
This board is the place to get all those questions answered, and to share some answers, and afew laughs,too.
Good luck,
MikeD

Forgot about this one.

Anyway, have fun diving in the mean time.

In second thought, dating under water can be a good idea - no problem (or need) looking for discussion material.

Ari :)

Back
Top Bottom