Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And I am amazed that no one else used that pun before I did! Welcome to the Board...by the way, did you know that "sierra" means "saw" in Spanish (the kind used for cutting wood, e.g.)? So, since you said "rip away", you must be a RIP SAW (the kind used for cutting with grain of the wood)!

Well, word games aside, welcome to the Board. We are a fairly jolly crew around here and we all have one thing in common: love of Scuba! So, as I have said many times before: if you have questions, we have answers; if you have answers, we have questions. Or if you just want a little time off to relax and discuss scuba, we are here for that, too.

So, welcome, welcome, welcome...oh, yes, I noted that your Profile did not indicate where you are located...wanna give us a hint?

Joewr...

I never I thought I would get so many replies from the Introductions and Greets section. I might actually find some divers to help test my site. This is by far the best Scuba board I have come across. I look forward to getting involved.

can see now -- will try to explore some over weekend, and let you know.

Welcome, Sierra, from NJ.
The folks have it right - this is a great place to come,learn, and laugh.
Good luck,
MikeD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom