Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sierra

Registered
Reaction score
I just signed up to and i think this forum is great. One of the main reasons I signed up is to get some divers opinions on a dive site that I am working on. It started out as a way for my friends and I to log our dives. I am just wondering if others would use it and how I can make it better. I would love any feedback on the site.
www.divelogs.com

Thanks,
scubagirl

Welcome Sierra glad to have you! Somone else posted a link to your site today, I haven't looked at it in depth but will check it out soon!

-kate

Welcome to the board.

R u looking for content and ease of use opinions, or someone to hammer it and stress test it?

Not sure how much time available, can likely supply some over next few weeks.

Dave

Welcome to the games.... let the fun begin. This place is one of the best (if not the best) to spend your SI.

You'll have to watch out for some of the characters that hang out here.... but I think most of them don't bite (much).

Dave (and anyone else), it would be great if you could provide any kind of feedback. I know that I have spent some time looking for a site to keep an online dive log but everything I find is horrible. Maybe mine is to. I guess that is what I want to find out. What's good? What's bad? What doesn't work? If you do take a look please use Internet Explorer. I'm not going to make it compatible with Netscape until I'm finished.

P.S. Don't hold back. Feel free to rip it apart. If something sucks I want to know.

Thanks everyone,
scubagirl
www.divelogs.com

Originally posted by sierra
...Don't hold back. Feel free to rip it apart. If something sucks I want to know.

How's this? Error:

Cookies enabled

Sorry,
Divelogs.com does not support Netscape Browers at this time.

Please check back later or contact us at webmaster@divelogs.com

guess I just won't be able to see it

Welcome to scubaboard!

I hope you find the answers to all of your questions here and maybe have some fun too!

Will have to check out your site!

Originally posted by DivingGal

How's this? Error:

Cookies enabled

Sorry,
Divelogs.com does not support Netscape Browers at this time.

Please check back later or contact us at webmaster@divelogs.com

guess I just won't be able to see it

Thanks for stopping by DivingGal. I removed the Netscape redirect so you should be able to view the site now. I was getting unpredictable results with Netscape 4.7 browsers thats why I had that redirect page.

Thanks,
scubagirl

Hi and welcome to the most informative and friendly board I've found. I've had a brief look around diverlog and first impressions are it's good looking site. Being a lazy dive logger though, I'm not sure I'd use the main function prefering to chat here but it's a good idea and I'll be visiting from time to time.

Neil

Originally posted by sierra

Thanks for stopping by DivingGal. I removed the Netscape redirect so you should be able to view the site now. I was getting unpredictable results with Netscape 4.7 browsers thats why I had that redirect page.

Thanks,
scubagirl

Yeah you and the rest of the development world. I used to be a Netscape Biggot but Microsoft took over and won, now Netscape should roll over and play dead forever so development doesn't become 70% development 30% trying to figure out why the hell Netscrape doesn't like it.

Back
Top Bottom