Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jaardappel

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is John and I'm currently in a SCUBA class. I used this forum to research nearly all my gear so far and believe that without the expertise on this site that I'd be buying what the LDS wanted me to take off their hands.

I'm moving to the Fort Drum area soon and will try to get myself into some advanced courses and begin wreck diving along the St. Lawrence river area. Pretty excited about that prospect.

Thanks again to all who make this a great site.

El Orans,

Yep, Aardappel is my surname and it is dutch. Believe it means potato. Just think, a spud in the water.

Best wishes,

John

Greetings! I hope you like the board. I love it. it got tone of info!:D

Thanks all!

Appreciate the welcome.

John

John,

Welcome to a wonderfully supportive board!! I hope you get everything you need from it. And make a few new friends along the way!!

Laurel
:froggy:

Do I get my avitar yet???

Hey John,

Welcome aboard!! your'e absolutely right about this board, there is a wealth of information here from divers willing to share their expertise to newcomers like myself. I have also had a chance to meet and dive with some new friends that I have met here.

Hey. welcome to the board!:)

Greetings and welcome to Scubaboard!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom