Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GP

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all, I just wanted to say I really like this board. I have learned a lot in the last few weeks since I discovered Scuba Board. Lots of very useful and serious information without all of the useless gossip garbage to sort through like on some of the other boards I have found.
I am a newbie diver. I took the classroom and pool training 14 years ago at a college...I was only 14 years old at the time and never got to take the open water certification because it was a long drive to the nearest place that offered it. Now I really want to get into diving so I am signed up for a NAUI course at the end of the month and am very excited to get certified and start diving the cold lakes of Minnesota.

Holy Cow! you were only 14 when you were in college! Impressive. Welcome to the Scubasource family. Glad to have you aboard.

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

[Holy Cow! you were only 14 when you were in college! Impressive.]
Well...not exactly. A small State University in rural Minnesota offered a beginning PADI course to the public in the summer and they let me take it at 14 years old and I passed. Now that I live in the Minneapolis area I am closer to some good lakes to dive. I can't wait.

Yikes !!! You need to get down to New Zealand. :all:
Welcome aboard me Land-locked Liquid Lover.Let us know how the Naui lessons go.
Cheers Big Ears,
The Thunder from Down Under
The one and only,
The Gasman.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom