Hello! Want to go to Cayman Brac?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Becci

New
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to the board as of today. I am a solo diver (happily married but husband doesn't dive) in need of a female travel partner. I'd love to go to Cayman Brac resort sometime this year, possibly July or August.

Yesterday I went to Our World Underwater in Chicago and Mary from Brac Reef resort told me that there is a group from this board going, so I was hoping to find them and see if I can tag along.

We were at OWU yesterday too! If you call Mary at Reef Fantaseas she may try to put you in touch with the group so you can follow up directly, good luck!

For Reservations and More Information Call 1-800-327-3835

(Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm) e-mail us at bestdiving@reefseas.com
4127 5th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, Florida 33713 Tel 727.323.8727 Fax 727.323.8827

There is a group for single divers that runs group trips and pairs up buddies. I don't have any experience with them because luckily my husband likes to dive and he is my buddy, but the link is below in case you are interested.

SingleDivers.com - About

Hi KathyV. Thanks for the reply. That is the exact same info Mary gave me yesterday. She said that ScubaBoard had rented out the entire resort in August and to check here for more information. I've searched all the different topics and can't find any reference to a trip going this year.

I've been to Brac Reef several times now and it is my favorite place ever! I went with my local dive group 4 years ago but they do not repeat dive trips. Always go somewhere new. So I'm hoping to find a buddy/group to go with again.

She's wrong, the Invasions are the only SB sponsored events and we're going to the Philippines this summer.
ScubaBoard Invasion 2016 Philippines

Singledivers.com has no affiliation with Scubaboard either in case that's the confusion.
They seem to have a Singles Week trip to Little Cayman in Sept. but nothing to Brac either.

Thanks for clarifying Diversteve. At least I know I'm not missing it somehow. Perhaps I'll post in the general travel thread in hopes of finding a buddy.

I hope the official group had a great trip to the Philippines this year!

There is a Cayman Islands forum also - we just hide it in Greater Antilles...:)
Cayman Islands

Reactions: Jax
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom