Hello VI Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamez

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there,

I just found this scuba board site and thought it looked like an excellent way to meet some local divers, around the Nanaimo area specifically, but also up and down the island.
I've done most of my diving around Victoria but have just moved to Nanaimo and am eager to get under, especially around the Madrona area which I here is spectacular.

Cheers.

Hi Jamez. I've been diving around Victoria since June. To answer your question, yes, I have been on the weekend guided dives offered by Frank Whites Dive Store. Sometimes the dives can be crowded (10 people at Spring Bay) or quiet (2 at Mackenzie Bight). I haven't been diving much in the last few months because of work and school; I'm looking forward to getting some more dives and an AOW course in 2005.

Welcome to the board.. :dazzler1:

Hi there Jamez.
I am jealous, Nanoose is one of my favourite places to dive so far. I live near Duncan and most of the shore sites I'm limited to right now are kinda plain. At least the ones I've found, there may be more.
I like Nanoose though because it has both shallow and deep dives that are great at almost each site. Again, at least the ones I've been to.
Seducers is my personal fav, but Ive done madrona, Cottam point, a little cove below some houses that i do not know the name of. They were all good. I plan to try Dorcas point and wall beach next.
Anyway, Good diving to you, happy new year, and enjoy Nanoose.

Hey GoJu,

If you ever want to come down this way for a dive, you got a buddy. Just let me know by email jamscar5@hotmail.com. Any good diving around Duncan?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom