Hello to all the Happy Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello Everyone my name is Nancy,

I just signed up on the scuba board and I would like to say hello. :) I love to see posting of creative ideas on drying rack for wetsuits. I am mostly interested on any pvc plans for drying rack for wetsuits. I would need it to support two wetsuits, gloves, booty, hoods, bcd's, regulators, masks and fins. I would like to use my garage for drying space. Can anyone help me out with pvc plans for drying rack for wetsuit for two of everything. Thanks.

Welcome to SB, Nancy! Can't help you with a drying rack, as I just throw my gear over the railing of the deck until it's dry enough to bring inside. Thought I'd say hello, though :wavey:

Hi Nancy, Welcome aboard. Building a large PVC rack may be more then you need. The only problem areas for drying wetsuits is the boots and gloves, the rest of the suit can be hung inside out on hangers. I usually just put my boots and gloves over something that will keep the ends open and put them in the furnace room to dry quicker.

Hi Nancy. Rich is spot on. I have a strong hanger for a suit jacket. I turn my wetsuit inside out and hang it to dry. For my boots I took two pop cans, cut the bottom and top off the cans and put them in the boots to keep them open.

nancy;

I just use a wet suit hanger and hang it from the garage door track in the garage. put a towel under the suit to absorb the water and call it done. within 48hrs the suit is dry.

when I travel I hang it from the shower head in the bathroom of my hotel.

easy solution that travels with you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom