Hello to all fellow divers from North Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DDMTX

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello fellow aquanauts,

Just joined this forum as part of researching some future dive trips my spouse and I are starting to plan.

We are near-empty nesters; one child left in her last year of college. Then - FREEDOM! No more $4K/month tuition payments!

I welcome shout outs from my fellow Texans, and really from any diving fans throughout this great country, and the world.

My brief diving bio:
  • Certified in the coolish waters of New England 1997
  • Spent many a dive collecting lobster and scallops while there (I had a LOT of seafood loving friends as you can imagine!)
  • Moved to TX in 2001 and started diving the various TX lakes and reservoirs
  • Completed my Rescue and Divemaster certs here about a year apart
  • Have helped certify well over 200+ students as a working Divemaster
  • Favorite locale that I've visited to date: It's a toss-up between Grand Cayman and Bonaire.

Please feel free to share your thought on dive destinations I need to assure are on our list - the spouse has more bottom time than i do, though virtually none of it's logged!

Thanks, y'all!

Dane in North TX

Howdy and welcome to SB! :admingreet:

Cozumel is my favorite, but it's easy to get to many dive destinations from there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom