Hello to all ! A scuba diver and film editor saying hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi , I’m Moshe a scuba diver and a video creator from Israel.
Just found out about this beautiful community and hope you will like my posts here.
Introducing my new video to you, tell me your thoughts :)
Feel free to explore more on my channel.

Sunrise Dive | Scuba Diving In The Red Sea | sunrise underwater. This time we did a sunrise dive at the Paradise site in the Red Sea in Israel. We entered the water while the sun was still hiding behind the mountains of Jordan, It's amazing to see in one dive the water turning from dark to light And the sun's rays penetrate into the water and illuminate all the reefs around us .. It's an amazing experience that I really recommend doing !! My recommendation: 1. It is important to plan your sunrise dive in advance, Check at what time the sunrise begins with you and thus you can use the time to your advantage. 2. Remember to be patient and do a relatively shallow dive so that you have enough air in the tank so you can enjoy both the dark and the sunlight. 3. If possible, go to a diving site that you know well so you can plan a fun route both in the dark and in sunlight. Hope you enjoyed the video, until next time dive safe

Welcome! We are very pleased to have you join us.

I'm looking forward to more of your contributions

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I've never heard of a sunrise dive! That's great. Will follow your YouTube Channel!

Welcome to SB!

Nice video and a great way to start the day!

That was a really enjoyable video, loved that smooth transition at 5:14 as well - very clever! :wink: Welcome, from a fellow newbie.

Hi , I’m Moshe a scuba diver and a video creator from Israel.
Just found out about this beautiful community and hope you will like my posts here.
Introducing my new video to you, tell me your thoughts :)
Feel free to explore more on my channel.

Sunrise Dive | Scuba Diving In The Red Sea | sunrise underwater. This time we did a sunrise dive at the Paradise site in the Red Sea in Israel. We entered the water while the sun was still hiding behind the mountains of Jordan, It's amazing to see in one dive the water turning from dark to light And the sun's rays penetrate into the water and illuminate all the reefs around us .. It's an amazing experience that I really recommend doing !! My recommendation: 1. It is important to plan your sunrise dive in advance, Check at what time the sunrise begins with you and thus you can use the time to your advantage. 2. Remember to be patient and do a relatively shallow dive so that you have enough air in the tank so you can enjoy both the dark and the sunlight. 3. If possible, go to a diving site that you know well so you can plan a fun route both in the dark and in sunlight. Hope you enjoyed the video, until next time dive safe
Hello Sir
this is sandyyou57 from china, i can not find your email address in any channel, so had to left msg here
i am a user and distributor of oceanreef, i like your video very much, also interest to know how you record your voice when you speak inside
can you email me back: seacamchina@qq.com

best regards

Sandy you from china

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom