Hello & Thank You!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cbhaze

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, I am new to the Board and to diving, kind of. I did my confined water in 2007 but due to a change in jobs I didn't get my open water dives completed. Fast forward 5 years and an opportunity to dive in Cozumel came up. Did my refresher last Fall and two of the open water dives, in Michigan in November (45 degrees at the surface/41 at 40 feet). A sick instructor and then ice postponed the final dives until April 2013 in Cozumel. The warm water makes it a lot easier. The diving was great. That got me fired up to get equipment so after a lot of research (here and elsewhere) I got my stuff together. Looking forward to some fall diving in Michigan (Greenville) and another trip to Cozumel in November then DR in April. Looking for dive buddies in Greenville/Rockford area.

Thanks to all who have posted reviews about equipment, weights, ear issues, etc. It has helped in more ways than you know!

Welcome to Scubaboard...! :admingreet:

Ice...?! :eek:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom