Hello ScubaBoard from beautiful BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All,

Just wanted to stop in, say hi and introduce myself. I'm a PADI OWSI, working at a dive shop in Victoria, BC, Canada. Several people have recommended scuba board to me so I thought I'd stop by and check it out.

So... HI :)

Welcome!

WELOME!!! onchidella82 Glad you joined us!

Welcome to the board eh ! (sorry.....couldnt resist)

Hi All,

Just wanted to stop in, say hi and introduce myself. I'm a PADI OWSI, working at a dive shop in Victoria, BC, Canada. Several people have recommended scuba board to me so I thought I'd stop by and check it out.

So... HI :)

Hello PADI OWSI,
(what does that mean?)

I am new to this forum, not new to diving. Just looking for a buddy in Victoria BC Canada, which is where I am heading this summer for a week of holidays. I hear there's tons of great wreck dives etc. I was referred here by my cousin who's a freind of Swankenstein, who I've yet to meet : ) My name is Keith and I'm from Calgary AB Canada. Diving is one of my relaxing recreational sports, I am fairly athletic (I play organized softball, and hockey. I also enjoy downhill skiing, golf, mountain biking and camping). If I find a dive buddy from Victoria who'll take me to a good dive site, I can take them on a holiday skiing in Banff's rocky mountains : )

Thanks,

Keith : )

Last edited:
BC Rocks, I love it up there. We are actually planning a trip to the Seattle area and then take a boat to Victoria Island.

Welcome

NICE, I will have to check out this page : )

Thanks,

Keith

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom