Hello SB members

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive_Girl PNW:
You'll have to let us know how your cenotes dives go! They are on my to-dive list too. Welcome to SB!!
Thanks for the welcome. It looks like I will be putting the Centoes on my list of things to do also thanks to Wilma. It is not looking good as of 4:30pm wednesday October 19, 2005. Delta hasn't cancelled yet but I am sure it's coming!

DandyDon:
Awlays good to have a veteran join us. Have you checked the Mexico forum...?

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.
Thanks Dandy Don. It looks like Wilma is raining on my parade. We were planning on heading out friday morning. Looks like a washout! Hurricane Floyd did the same thing to me back in 1999 in the US Virgin Islands. Made the trip anyway and it just slid by only to get me on the other end back home in Charleston, SC. I have to find that Hurrican Magnet and get rid of it!

Oh man... I'm sorry! You guys need to seriously move to earthquake country!

wetrat

Back
Top Bottom