Hello! - Rec to Tec in Nashville

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey...I think I recognize your name. You've posted on here a bunch about your Fusion drysuit. Do you still have it and like it? I have a new one....not really a fan. Planning to go Santi for my next one.

No, got rid of it last year. Sold it to a recreational buddy. I have a MTM DUI FLX Extreme now (see avatar). DUI fits so much better.

No, got rid of it last year. Sold it to a recreational buddy. I have a MTM DUI FLX Extreme now (see avatar). DUI fits so much better.
Pretty sure I'll be ditching mine as soon as I can get the Santi which probably isn't until Spring given their current wait times for custom fit.

I
Pretty sure I'll be ditching mine as soon as I can get the Santi which probably isn't until Spring given their current wait times for custom fit.

I read your username as PooDog, not FooDog. :D

Welcome to the interactive part of SB and good luck on the technical path!

The main advice to people who want to do it is.... just go and do it. There's plenty of life beyond the NDLs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom