Hello! New member from the NE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To the board,from one"Jersey diver" to another.
I must confess that I am now a "warm water only" diver.
Enjoy the board, it's great,
MikeD

Hi Diver G and all

I was certified OW SSI July 2001 through a shop in Manhattan. I did my checkout dives at Dutch Springs in PA. (see your recent Skindiver mag ). I was certified dry at that time as well. It only makes sense up here. :frosty:

In Sept I got IANTD Nitrox cert'd and headed out for my first wreck dive with the Jeannie II, on the Bald Eagle and the Mystery Wreck. I've also dove the Pinta, Lizze D, and Stolt :clapping:, my current favorite. I don't think I'll ever forget the first time I saw the wreck come into view, nor will I ever tire of it. Granted I was only 15ft off it, hee, hee. The day on the Stolt however rewarded us with fantastic 35-40ft vis.

With my recent transition into doubles, I plan on working heavily on my skills and to begin diving other sought after wrecks, the Algol, San Diego, and Oregon, and of course return to the Stolt. Other goals for this season.....to be ready to take GUE's Tech I by the end of the year, learn how to catch some bugs (yum) and to FINALLY get in some warm water diving. Don't get me wrong though, these NE waters will always be my first love :lovestruc

Warm Regards,
Chris

Hi welcome to the SCUBA Board from Kingston Ontario Canada. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Safe Diving
Barry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom