hello ,my northern brothers and sisters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagphoto

Registered
Reaction score
My name is Jim and I will be vacationing in Trinidad, CA, with my father and brother. I am the only scuba diver, and would love to get at least one dive in while I am up in the area. It sounds like Cresent City (1.5 hrs north) would be my best bet for shore diving. I've done much shore diving down here, and am used to working my way out through the surf and long surface swims to get to the best spots. I got my advanced cert 5 yrs ago, and have my nitrox card, too. I have a 7mm semi-dry that works fine for me down here for one or two dives in a row in mid 50 to 60 degree water, and I also have a dry suit with thermals for the colder water and multiple dives. I would love to find someone, or even a group of people, who enjoy beach diving and wouldn't mind me joining up one morning. I will be up there September 5-11.

I have to pick my father and brother up from SFO, and drop them off at 6 AM on the 12th, so the morning of the 12th in San Fransisco is a possibility, as well. I may stay at a friend's that night, which would open up the morning/afternoon of the 13th, too.

Drop me a line at jim@grovesphotography.net if you can help me out ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom