Hello My name is Mike Black I guide cageless shark dives, and want to meet new people

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike black

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi everyone,

I have worked as a professional shark diver for a live aboard dive boat in the Bahamas (Tiger Beach) for 5 years. This last year I have been working as a free lance shark diver for several different boats. I have made relationships with the owners and crew of these boats, and I would like to organize some of my own trips with them, I am looking for people who are interested in shark diving at any level. I am hope full that scuba board will help me build a network of people that are interested in shark diving. Our trips are usually geared toward photography, and over the years I have captured some great video. I have just finished my first episode of a shark diving mini series that I have been working on please check it out at. And contact me if you have any questions about how you can join me and a bunch of sharks for a trip of a lifetime.

https://vimeo.com/channels/609341

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

Sounds exciting. Hope you find the forums here helpful.

Hello Mike

We are thinking about a cruise in February on carnival lines its going to in Freeport and Nassau. Would you be able to take the wife and I out? It would likely be just the 2 of us what would a ball park cost be?

Chris

Welcome! I am a into shark photography and would love to stay in touch, possibly dive in the near future.

Hello Mike

We are thinking about a cruise in February on carnival lines its going to in Freeport and Nassau. Would you be able to take the wife and I out? It would likely be just the 2 of us what would a ball park cost be?

Chris
You may need to PM him, or if you have AIM - there is a link on his profile.

Hello Mike

Chris

That sounds like a lot of fun cruises are a good time. I beleive we are going to be in Bimini for Febuary diving with great hammer heads. The way our trips are usually run is to have a full boat of people for the week. We have talked about trying to set aside days before and after trips and do one or two day excursions, but its pretty hard to plan. So to answer your question unfortunately I dont think we would be able to accomdate you. I know that Stewarts Cove offers day trips to tiger beach and he is based there I think you need to have five people for the boat to run and I think its about 500 for the day. Dont quote me on price I dont work with stewart, but he may be your only option. For more info on us visit. Bahamas Shark Diving, Tiger Beach,

Thanks

Mike Black

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom