Hello, my introduction & praise for Scubakevdm:)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cjackson

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone, my name is Claudine and my hubby and I just got our open water certification with Splashdown Divers in Boynton Beach. We happen to luck out and get Kevin(underwater explorers) as our DM.

Here is a little bit of my story: It was a bit touch & go at first because on our first dive at Boynton, as I jumped off the boat (all ready feeling a bit nauseous from the waves & fuel smell) I instantly started sinking and no matter how much I inflated my BCD I could not establish positive buoyancy. That caused me to start panicking & hyperventilating. Back to the boat I went and was so shaken that I thought I would never go back in. We later found out that there was something wrong with the BCD. Kevin suggested that we go to BHB the next day and build my confidence again. So with working gear he gave my hubby & I a private lesson that was absolutely wonderful. I now felt ready to tackle Boynton the next day. Again Kevin worked with us and helped us with our last 3 dives and we even did a Nitrox Discovery Dive on the last dive. I loved it and am already planning our next dives. Sorry for the long intro & story but I wanted to give props to Kevin. He is wonderful & I would recommend him to anyone:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom