Hello MWMD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Since Minnesota is not specifically mentioned in any club listing, I'm trying here and the GLWC forum trying to hook up with Minneapolis area divers.

Things have finally settled down after my move to Minneapolis in the middle of last year, and our trip back to South Florida for the kids upcoming Spring Break has got me thinking about getting back in the water on a more regular basis.

Being a confirmed warm water wussy after years of living in Florida, I'm know I'm going to have to learn how to use a drysuit and get used to fresh water.

A more immediate need is to have our regs serviced (Mares and Aqualung) and my tanks viz'd before head off to Florida at the end of the month.

Being new to the area and not knowing anyone, I'm looking for recommendations for a LDS for the above and info on dive clubs. I live in Lakeville and work in the Bloomington/Eden Prairie area. I will admit I've been spoiled by having so many close choices in Florida, but where I live/work would not limit my going further afield for the right shop.

Marc

PS - I guess I'm going to have to look into changing my screen name as well. :wink:

Try mnscuba.com They are a Minnesota fourm much like this one and there a lot of people from Minneapolis on there. Hope this helps a little.

Good diving.

Jafo123:
Try mnscuba.com They are a Minnesota fourm much like this one and there a lot of people from Minneapolis on there. Hope this helps a little.

Good diving.

It was exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom