Hello Moderators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GP

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:boom: Ok...I see why you closed the thread "Tank Help" because it was getting out of hand but...I don't understand what was so harmful about Net Doc's statement about deleting posts and my replying to him that it didn't work when I tried it out. C'mon...that's getting a little picky. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that. Now by your editing our posts you make it look to readers that never read the thread before that Net Doc and I put something "BAD" in our posts which we "DID NOT".

Why GP, I don't think you'd ever post anything bad...
Did you?
Rick

Originally posted by Rick Murchison
Why GP, I don't think you'd ever post anything bad...
Did you?
Rick
Of course not...I'd be the last person to post something bad.:D

I also noticed some wierd things happening on that thread......one of the my posts (starts out with "thanks for the props") was actually originally posted on a SEPARATE tank thread and was in reponse to a comment made by Mario Caner. How it ended up in this thread was no doubt due to some technical meddling.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom