Hello! Looking for Dive Buddy in Mesa, AZ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Talenade

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone, after several resort dives I have finally jumped in and obtained AOW and working on Rescue Diver cert. Looking for dive buddies interested in shore dives at Lake Pleasant, Peoria, AZ. Already finding great info and suggestions in the ScubaBoard posts!

Reactions: Jax
Welcome. You may find some buddies by posting in the regional forums closest to you. safe diving :)

Hello everyone, after several resort dives I have finally jumped in and obtained AOW and working on Rescue Diver cert. Looking for dive buddies interested in shore dives at Lake Pleasant, Peoria, AZ. Already finding great info and suggestions in the ScubaBoard posts!

If you facebook, there is Arizona Scuba Divers https://www.facebook.com/groups/168151187359/

Many of the dive shops also run trips to Calif, and the big reservoirs on the Colorado River.

I live in Mesa , Too and would be great to make short dives to get the dive numbers up. I am putting priority on getting into specialty classes and would like to jump into the Navigation course first and then go with Perfect Bouyancy and Dry Suit . I definitely plan to go to San Carlos on the bus trip in May. I have invested a lot in gear and got certified Nov 8 2015. all I want to do is dive , dive and dive . I read as much as I can on these great discussion threads here on SB.

(Edit) I should not forget to mention that if you're headed to Pleasant a car pool option is certainly available. My Jeep Cherokee climbs there with ease .

Last edited:
There is also a Facebook group called 'Scuba 1'. They do a lot of shore diving at Pleasant. There are quite a few DM and above members, and they are very willing to help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom