Hello! Leaving the 9-5 grind & providing my online marketing skills to a dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Merry Christmas ScubaBoard!

My name's Drew, and I'm a recreational diver who's been working too many hours in San Francisco's tech world as an online marketer.

After doing my first dive in the Great Barrier Reef back in 2010, I was hooked. I got my SSI certification in Sydney, Australia when I was living abroad, and have been fortunate to do a bit of diving in Indonesia and Belize.

I've just quit my job and plan on doing year-long trip in 2016, and would love to volunteer my online marketing skills (SEO/social media/content marketing) to a dive shop for 1-2 months in exchange for some dives.

Most importantly, I think it'd be a great way to immerse myself in the diving community and make some lifelong friends.

Feel free to view my post on how I hope to provide my online marketing skills while I travel abroad.

Would love any feedback, thoughts, or advice!

Cheers,
Drew

Welcome!

Hopefully you'll become an active participant! We can always use another voice in the conversation.

Ray

howdy and welcome from south Florida....

Back
Top Bottom