Hello, just new here so I just wanna say hi to everyone!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ceberol

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just happened to bump onto this site as I looked on the net for answers...or whatsoever if there is still a remedy that I could in anyway repair my diving gear specifically my BCD and regulator (don't know for sure if it is damaged but is tearing already). My BCD, to where the regulator is to be attached, broke, after I washed it with water. I havent been diving for quite sometime maybe 7 years or so plus (cant exactly tell for certainty) and so I am sad to learn but kinda accepting that my stuff sort of gave in for its years of not having been able to use, and of not having sheltered it safely i.e. away from dust and elements such as that.

Nevertheless, as new, just wanna say happy to be here!!!:):)

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

You might get the reg repaired, but not the BC.

Welcome to Scubaboard. Sounds like time for a new BC.

I'm with you. After the fourth or fifth time I had a scuba question and the websearch returned a thread on Scubaboard I decided I needed to join. We have a lot of people here with amazing levels of knowledge on just about anything you can name!

DFB

Back
Top Bottom