Hello! I've just applied for a job at Freeport!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubysnaps!

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi I'm new here.

I cant believe an opportunity like this has arisen for me!!!!

I just applied for a permanent job at Grand Bahama Shipyard in Freeport!!!!

Any advice out there from any local divers maybe ...on anything!? Where to live? Who to dive with? etc etc! Feel free to PM me if you dont want to post here

Cheers

Woody :)

Last edited:
Congrats on the new job, is there another opening..lol. Forget the DM, theres way tooooooo much to see and learn there to start guiding other people. Enjoy your first month there then go for the DM card..

Good luck on the job hope you did not pay anyone for this?Lead?

As no jobs may be given out to a non native unless no native can qualify to do the job or wants it!
you will have to fill out paper work to do this.
The Ship yard Container Port is owned by the Chinese =Hutchison Whampoa Limited (HWL) is a leading international corporation committed to innovation and technology with businesses spanning the globe. Its diverse array of holdings range from some of the world's biggest port operators and retailers to property development
Well rentals can be found and you may be better off at a hotel for a while-then see about a condo short term,be safe locals do not take well to folks working there-just ask.
Be safe
Brad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom