Hello I’m Nemrod’s wife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, I’m getting his Aqualung Titan Supreme that he’s always bragging about. Guess he’ll find out when he reads this!

Uh, hmmm, I have this set of awfully nice G250 Surfs you could have, maybe, kinda :flowers:.

Actually I have service kits for her Legend on the way and hopefully this will pacify any urge to confiscate my prized regulators, ha! I can only hope :surrender:.

Thanks everyone.

Uh, hmmm, I have this set of awfully nice G250 Surfs you could have, maybe, kinda :flowers:.

Actually I have service kits for her Legend on the way and hopefully this will pacify any urge to confiscate my prized regulators, ha! I can only hope :surrender:.

Thanks everyone.
Just keep saying to yourself “all my gear is hers.” You’ll get over it…eventually. 🤣😂

Actually, I’m getting his Aqualung Titan Supreme that he’s always bragging about. Guess he’ll find out when he reads this!
That's OK, he'll get the new 420.

Thanks for introducing yourself! I sure wish my wife dove! Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom