Hello from Wisconsin, from an Illinois Native

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim Holland

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hi there!

My name is Kim and I'm very excited to be earning my open water certification up here in Wisconsin. I'm planning on taking a course through the University of Montana in Mexico for reef system research this upcoming January - if any of you have ideas for research I'd love to hear them!
I'm originally from a city outside of Chicago but now I'm in Wisconsin studying animal behavior, natural resource management, photography, and sociology of sustainability. I think that's about it, I cannot wait to join the diving community!

~ Kim

Kim,

Your enthusiasm is contagious ! As contagious as the most deadly organism...
I seldom read the new diver post and only a few times responded - but yours greeted me with unbridled enthusiasm.

It will be a new adventure for you- an entire new world will suddenly and with out warning open up for you.

Maintain that excitement and enthusiasm- never loose it !

May I ask where are you researching in Mexico ? I also suspect it will also be an eye opener and an adventure that you will long remember

If I can ever be of assistance just PM me

Sam Miller, 111

Welcome to the forum Kim! We look forward to your progress. You're going to love it. :)

Welcome Kim. Scubaboard is wonderful online community where you can spend your surface intervals doing online diving.:)

Good Lord! What do they call you up there now that you’re behind the Cheddar Curtain? You’re not a FIB anymore! I’ve been in exile in IL since 1996 for work. I’m a Michigan native! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom