Hello from Urbana, IL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

compton384

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, my name is Andrea. I'm currently studying veterinary medicine in Urbana, IL. I've been certified for a couple years, but had my first diving opportunity last summer in Zanzibar, Tanzania. Now, I'm headed off to Turks and Caicos and could not be more excited! I just wanted to say hello!

I also have a question that I'm sure belongs in some other thread, but was wondering if anyone knows good places on Provo for renting tanks only to dive off shore with my own equipment?

Hi Compton,
Where did you dive in Zanzibar and what dive shop did you use? I'm leaving for Zanzibar this weekend. I'm going to be in Nungwi and Matemwe. Any tips on what company to use or avoid would be helpful.
Thanks!

Hi Andrea, lots of us dive in the scuba park in Kankakee, Haigh Quarry. If your looking to get some more diving in. Their is a Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum, where we post.
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom