Hello from the south of Spain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all,

Thank you for having me in this forum.
I live in Malaga (Costa del Sol), south of Spain. Obviously English isn’t my mother tongue, though I think I can manage with the language… mostly:facepalm:

I have the privilege to dive in the Andalusian coast, part mediterranean, part atlantic, depending upon the side of the Gibraltar straight you dive in.

I’m new to scuba diving, just one year from my OWD and 20 dives, so I won’t be writing too much, most the time will be reading and learning.

Best regards

CH

Bienvenidos a ScubaBoard! We're glad to have you!

Hey, just seen your thread now!
If you ever want a weekend or few days of shore diving, I live few hours from Malaga, maybe we can meet up sometime!

Hi, I am in Torrox on vacation and would like to dive in Nerja Or Malaga. What is a good company to dive with?
hola! Estoy en Torrox. Quiero busear en Nerja . Sabes cual es un lugar Buena a rentar y encontara con una guia?

Can't help with that sorry, bit to for from my doorstep! Look for some google reviews, Spanish are very serious with their reviews :p (Have to look past the 1 stars sometimes though!)

If you end up around Benidorm I have a few centers I highly recommend and some I would rather avoid.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom