Hello from the PNW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Google maps said 2:20 on Tuesday morning from Portland to Hoodsport. I assume it might be slightly better on the weekend.
Having done that drive, that is super optimistic for today. Maybe in the late 90s before the speed limits were lowered along I-5 in a number of places. There's a lot of congestion and never ending construction.

Having done that drive, that is super optimistic for today. Maybe in the late 90s before the speed limits were lowered along I-5 in a number of places. There's a lot of congestion and never ending construction.
About 2:30 including a pee stop near Hoodsport at the State Park to get to YSS and Hood Canal. In the morning the congestion isn't that bad and you turn off before Olympia and miss the mess that is Tacoma.

About 2:30 including a pee stop near Hoodsport at the State Park to get to YSS and Hood Canal. In the morning the congestion isn't that bad and you turn off before Olympia and miss the mess that is Tacoma.
Turn off where? I always took exit 104 to get onto 101. I feel like we got 32 hours 7 minutes going on here LOL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom