Hello from the Netherlands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skraaper

New
Reaction score
Hello everone,

I have been diving for more than 10 years now and a Padi insructor for the last 4 years.

I enjoy diving in the Netherlands even though it is often cold and dark. I think this adds a certain challenge which I like.

Last week i found this website while looking for a certain book. One of the users of scuba board has the book for sale and I would be interested in buying it. But since I'm a new member I am not allowed to PM or reply to the threads. Any way for me to contact the seller?

Welcome to SB @skraaper

Yes you'll need to log a few posts on the site before you can DM or advertise, this policy is related to our attempts to reduce scamming on the site which occurs every now and then.

Why don't you post some desire to communicate with other Dutch members in the Geographical area of the forum.

Welcome to SB @skraaper

Yes you'll need to log a few posts on the site before you can DM or advertise, this policy is related to our attempts to reduce scamming on the site which occurs every now and then.

Why don't you post some desire to communicate with other Dutch members in the Geographical area of the forum.
I understand, thank you. I just noticed I can reply to the thread. Can another user initiatie a PM with me or is this not possible?

Welcome @skraaper! We look forward to seeing more from you. Based on your diving experience you must have lots to share with us. May we hope that you will.

Welcome to Scuba Board!

Whereabouts in Holland are you? I have been a few times(Dutch wife)

Back
Top Bottom