Hello from the mud holes of Southeast Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello Everyone,

My name is Dennis. I started diving in 1990. I am NAUI Rescue Certified. Sometime around '96 '97 I did the Dive Master course twice and passed with high grades both times. But due to circumstances the paperwork was never sent to NAUI so I never got the Certification. Yeah Stuff happens. Anyway I continued diving and helping in classes, going on dive trips. Then in 2001 I got married. And BUM Bum bum... My diving stopped. Jump to present day. I'm still married to the same woman and I'm getting back into diving. What a shock. All the dive shops I knew are gone. I had a hydro, VIP and fill on my tank and (add expletive now) $75. I have 3 more tanks to do. I used to get free air now it is $12. I'm just glad I have all my gear still. Well I do need a new suit. I got a little fatter and can't fit. That's a shame too. I have a Henderson full 5/3mm Black Maxx. I can still squeeze into my 3mm Black Maxx shorty though. So now I'm on the hunt for a dive buddy that will dive with me here in the muddy rivers and lakes of Southeast Texas. Yeah I know good luck with that right. Hit me up if you want to talk.

Back
Top Bottom