Hello from the Keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Jim Wyatt

Hanging at the 10 Foot Stop
Staff member
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
hello from the keys--I just found this message board and look forward to some interesting discussions.

Glad to have you aboard. We look forward to reading about your experiences.

Chad

Hi Jim:

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New england.
Have fun, Dive Safe .......................Arduous

Welcome from Rochester NY.
If your looking forward to "interesting discussions". We have quite a few around here.

Enjoy! :dance:

and a WAARM welcome from Sunny ARIZONA, the all beach no ocean state..

then if no interesting disscussion comes to mind, we'll substitute interesting people...

Just went to your site - I was immediately struck by the picture on the first page... is it always that crowded on the reef?
Rick

Welcome to the board. I sure you will find some very interesting discussions here.

Mike M

Sometimes in the summer months when the water is like a piece of glass and the visibility is 100 feet plus it is even more crowded. Most of the boats in that photo are private boats with 2 or 3 people on them.

However, the reef is over 5 square miles in area so it does not feel crowded while underwater as the divers are all spread out.

Over the past few weeks we have rarely seen more than 5 or 6 boats out there at a time.

Back
Top Bottom