hello from the great white north

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! There's a lot of info. in the forum; you can mine for it, and start new threads with questions, too. Got any dive trips planned?

Richard.

YO!! Fellow 204'r here. Who do you dive with? I'm with Underworld... occasional weekends at West Hawk when I'm not diving with my kids at the cottage.

Welcome from a Nova Scotian and former resident of Winnipeg. Also 20+ years up North in Thompson (and 3 at The Pas).
Do you plan any lake diving out there?

Welcome to the board, another Winnipegger here. Have fun, ask lots of questions there is a wealth of information here.

Dive safe.
Anthony

The Canada section needs a Prairie Divers region... just saying :wink:

YO!! Fellow 204'r here. Who do you dive with? I'm with Underworld... occasional weekends at West Hawk when I'm not diving with my kids at the cottage.
Diver City. Have Cancun and Aruba trips this year, qualified in West Hawk, don't know if I'll go back to the inky darkness.😆

Ahhh Winnipeg. The only city that I am aware of where it is so cold that the cross walks are build underground so you don't have to wait outside for the lights to change. I lived there for two winters once. (I say it as two winters not "a year and a half" so people know what it was. It is a city where the temp is always 35C. In the winter, it is -35C and in the summer it is +35C. :rofl3: All joking aside, it is a beautiful city.

Welcome to Scubaboard there is LOTS of good information here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom