Hello from Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LocalDiver

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I've been out of diving for several years but getting back into it and loving it. This board looks like a great source of information.

--Jeff

Welcome to the board. There is always room for another Texan! There are lots of good people and good info here.

Joe

I believe the correct term is "Howdy" :wink: .

Welcome to the board, I think you'll find a pretty nice sized collection of Texas divers here, all with lots of good info, experiance, and sometimes even humor :D .

Hook'em

Hello and welcome to the scubaboards from a native Texan... born in New Braunfels... stuck in Michigan. I cant complain though.. the wreck diving here in the great lakes is fantastic!! :D

Dive safe!
:snorkel:

Hey! Welcome. I like the fact that there are a lot of Texans on this board as I may be moving there. I have family in Austin and Lago Vista. It's really beautiful out there and the people are still polite! Not something you find a whole lot of in SoCal any more.

Dive On...:patriot:

Welcome back to diving .... getting ready to hit my 1 year certification Anniversary next month. I was amazed that I've lived in the Austin area for 22 years and just caught on to the whole diving community ..... and how much diving actually goes on in Texas!!Look forward to "seeing" you out here on the "board"!!

As noted by the others - You'll find lots of Texans on this Board!

Nobody seems to have mentioned it yet - so, do join us in the Texas Swamp Diving Team area down near the bottom in the NDI Club section!

Back
Top Bottom