Hello from Tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Jaybird,

This'll be my first summer in Nashville & I'll be looking to explore the local quarries. Stay in touch. Enjoy the board!

Jim

DandyDon:
Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

I'm leaving for Key Largo tomorrow night, myself!

don
:D

Hey Don, I hope you bring calm winds with you :54: We're looking at 4 - 6' seas at the shore line for the next few days.

Rick

jaybird1028:
Hey everybody! I am currently working on my Open Water certification and am planning a weeklong dive trip to Florida in May with my instructor for checkout dives and advanced certification. I was very glad to find a valuable resource like this board.

Welcome to Scubaboard. I hope you find this place as exceptional as the rest of us do.

Check out our club Florida Conch Divers and maybe while you're down here you'll have a chance to join us.

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom