Hello from Taiwan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divelupo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello my name is Andreas Wolf I live in Taiwan for 5 years and made my license two years ago.
I have now 90 dives and try dto go diving as much as possible.

So far I dove in Taiwan, Philipines, Bali, Guam.

Best regards Andreas:cheers:

Hello Andreas,

Welcome to SB. It's funny that i have a German colleague also named Andreas who is moving to Taiwan for a year in March 2010.

Anyways, i have scuba dived in Taiwan (Kenting, Green Island), Bali (Tulmenban), Hawaii, Phillipines (Moalboal, Dumaguete, Apo Island, Panglao Island, Balicasag Island), and Malaysia (Sipadan Island +nearby areas).

For Taiwan, Green Island is the best in terms of visibility and quality of marine. Not going to find anything decent in Northern Taiwan. But if you do, please let me know :)

Cheers.
Ken

Hello Badkao,
thanks for answering to mu thread.

I have been diving in northern Taiwan once, and will not do it again. Nothing there!!!

I plan to go to green island end of March, continue to orchid island and go back to Taichung.

I still I cna go at chinese new year to the philipines, but not sure jet.

If you come to taichung, let me know, maybe we can meet for a beer and talk some bubbles.

Regards Andreas

Back
Top Bottom