Hello from Sweden!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Swedish Scuba Steve

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone!
Long time reader but just signed up to this amazing forum.

I’m a 33 year old from Sweden that got my OW as a 25 year gift and got hooked by the magic underwater world! I’m now an SSI DM but haven’t splashed water for some time due to two amazing boys (5 and 7) and it’s time to pick up my loved hobby of diving again.
Mainly been diving in the cold waters of lake vättern in Sweden but also been to Indonesia, Egypt and Florida for some good diving as well.
Really looking forward to some more trips soon after the pandemic and my next step is to try out sidemount.

Cheers!

Welcome to Scubaboard :) Lots of great info here, looking forward to hearing more about the cold waters ... and maybe some Viking wrecks? of Sweden.

Thanks! I really hope so too, my local dive shop arrange 4-5 times per year trips to the east coast to do some wreck diving where we have some very old wooden wrecks that is well preserved in the freshwater we have.
Quite interesting that it was mainly videos about wrecks that made me wanna scuba dive from a young age but so far only visited two wrecks during my years in diving so I think I have to step this up a bit :)

Back
Top Bottom