Hello from Spartanburg,SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John Beach

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello I have decided to dust my cobwebs off and jump back into the water after putting it on hold for couple years. seeing how many active members are around.

Welcome to SB! There are quite a few active divers in your neck of the woods...especially with all the epic wrecks off the coast there.

Welcome to SB! There are quite a few active divers in your neck of the woods...especially with all the epic wrecks off the coast there.

I'm pretty sure there are no "epic wrecks off the coast" of Spartanburg SC.

I'm pretty sure there are no "epic wrecks off the coast" of Spartanburg SC.

Perhaps not....but the coast of NC and SC there is! Thanks for taking the time to correct me!! :D

Thanks everyone. Tbone1004 Thank you for the links. I am Planning to join NCPDRA as Lake Norman Quarry looks like a very promising location.

I'll be glad to assist you into getting back in. I am a member of the NCPDRA and willing to help out fellow divers. PM me if you would like to.

Hodad here....There's also Lake Jocassee if you want to dive in trees or off a boat (heated in winter). There's a multi-story building in Lake Keowee and a heated power plant outflow which is a hoot to dive. The Keowee dives are usually done off a heated boat in winter when the visibility is better.

Back
Top Bottom