Hello from South West Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rdy4wet

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone,

I dream of warm water, but am more than satisfied with the water we have around here. Look forward to all there is to see and enjoying the time with the friends I have made diving.

Take care!

Rdy4Wet - Welcome to SB!

Glad you like diving in the Midwest since we are a few months and several miles away from warm water. :D

Keep an eye out for the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew - ScubaBoard There are lots going on during the divable months and we would love to have another buddy to dive with.

I tend to dive at Haigh Quarry in Kankakee IL fairly often but have made it to Gilboa. There is a GLWC Meet and Greet planned for the end of April in Gilboa. It should be a great time (again).

Look forward to seeing you around and on the board.

Welcome to Scubaboard! My sister lives in the "up"....although she doesn't dive.

If you ever migrate down to Alabama or Florida...the water's much warmer down here! :D

I hear you bamamedic. I do plan on making it down that way sometime to dive in the next year to try some warm water.

Thank you Luckydays. I am always looking for a good excuse to dive. I am starting to put together my dive schedule for 2010. If at all possible I will make it to Gilboa for the meet and greet. I also plan on doing at least one dive at Haigh Quarry next year.

Look forward to following some good scuba thread on here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom