Hello from South Korea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amy805

New
Reaction score
Jinwimyeon, Pyeongtaeksi, Gyeonggido, South Korea
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everybody! I'm back on ScubaBoard after a few years' hiatus from the site. Nice to be back. I'm an American currently living in South Korea and looking forward to trying out the diving here this spring. I'm not expecting world class experiences here, but it should be fun and will be something different.

Have fun out there!

Welcome back.

I never did any diving in South Korea while I was there but I did take advantage of the short plane ride to the Philippines and did a lot of great diving there. I would suggest trying that if you haven't been there before.

Thank you, and thanks for the note!

I haven't been to the Philippines yet. I've noticed that it's just a 4-hr flight away. It would be well worth taking a few long weekend trips down there. Okay, I'll do it. :)

Hello Amy805 and welcome back to SB. Northern Maine here and I am still fairly new to diving. Hoping to get in some diving experience and adventures as many others have been writing about on here. Best of luck to you and safe diving!

howdy and welcome back...southeast Florida here...keep us filled in on your diving experience in Korea and Philippines.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom