Hello from Seattle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrettSeattle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everyone, appreciate the community here. I am a warm water diver trying to squeeze in as many dives a year as possible (even though my instructors up here in the Pacific NW say I am missing out, but the water is painfully cold!). First official dive after certification was Cozumel drift dive at Palancar Gardens - unbelievable clarity. Brother said I was spoiled for life. Guess is just means I need to save up for more tropical dives!

Heading to S. Maui and Kauai Northshore end of July. Hope to get in 4-6 dives.

Mahalo! Brett

Welcome to diving and Scubaboard!

You'll find a lot of people on the board who agree with your instructors, but I'm totally with you. I occasionally do the cold water diving around here on the East Coast, but vastly prefer warm water diving. It's totally doable to keep up your diving in nice, warm tropical waters. I agree...Palancar Gardens is gorgeous. I did my AOW there and was spoiled.

Welcome to SB BrettSeattle. Its a wonderful place to learn and contribute. Quite addicting too but in a good way.
Mahalo.

howdy and welcome form south Florida...love Hawaiian diving....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom