Hello from Saskatchewan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I cannot believe I just discovered this forum. My husband got certified several years ago to be able to do a couple of dives when we went on hot holidays. Our oldest daughter started showing interest in certification around 11 and asked if she could get certified for her 12th birthday.

I decided to take the certification as well and we have all fallen in love with it. Our youngest will be 9 soon, so we are starting to have the "would you be interested in diving" conversation (she loves to snorkel). We will gauge her maturity and if she wants to dive over the next few years and will get her certified when she is ready (if she wants to). Hoping to try her out with a bubblemakers experience to test the waters.

Welcome to the board. My buddy mentioned it to me 9 years ago so I joined (he moved and rarely dives now). So where are you in SK? I got my Masters at U. of R. 35 years ago but remained a Bomber fan as I taught mostly in Manitoba (Thompson, mostly). Quite a Labour Day game--missed the Point After..... Don't tell me the Banjo Bowl result as I haven't watched the recording yet....

Back
Top Bottom