Hello from S Indiana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CHenderson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello to the group and thank you for the add. The wife and I are new to diving but are hooked for good. We live in S Indiana. Our recent dives have been in Key West. I found this board during my searches for information and it has been most informative and useful. I enjoy reading the posts from new divers like myself and the polite answers from the experienced professionals.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Glad it's been helpful. I've dove in Key Largo, but never Key West. You'll find there are many destinations to choose from and enjoy. Got anywhere lined up in your plans?

Richard.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Glad it's been helpful. I've dove in Key Largo, but never Key West. You'll find there are many destinations to choose from and enjoy. Got anywhere lined up in your plans?

Richard.
Thank you. Actually heading back to the Keys in March. Key Largo this time. Really excited about this

Welcome to SB from a Hoosier from Indy now living in South Florida.

Hello to the group and thank you for the add. The wife and I are new to diving but are hooked for good. We live in S Indiana. Our recent dives have been in Key West. I found this board during my searches for information and it has been most informative and useful. I enjoy reading the posts from new divers like myself and the polite answers from the experienced professionals.

Welcome to Scubaboard! We're so pleased to have you join us.

Welcome! Scuba diver from across the river in kentucky! I live right on the line. Our local dive team does diving in the Ohio river! 1/10 wouldn’t recommend.

Welcome! Scuba diver from across the river in kentucky! I live right on the line. Our local dive team does diving in the Ohio river! 1/10 wouldn’t recommend.
Hello. Yeah, I was told it was like diving in chocolate milk. Dive team? Are you LE or EMS? I spoke to Dan at Louisville Dive Center. I believe he said something about a Rescue Dive Team that works the Ohio. Anyway, thanks for the welcome

Back
Top Bottom