Hello from Raleigh, NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CameronMartz

Fitness Instructor
Reaction score
Hello!

I've been lurking for about a week and thought I'm due to introduce myself. I've been diving for 5 years and have been serving as fitness advisor to GUE and its members since before it was called GUE. I received all but my OW training through them and am a firm believer in the DIR system, though I generally keep that to myself. <g> I try to stick to my personal area of expertise, and I do hope that I can help when questions of fitness arise.

I love the image feature of this board, especially since I'm getting into amateur photography right now (just received my Canon Powershot G5 on Wednesday). I dive mostly caves but am interested in seeing more color every now and then. <g> I even see an UW housing for my G5 in the not-too-distant future, but I have to admit that just the thought of flooding it is enough to make me shiver. I look forward to picking the brains of all of you photographers out there.

Thanks!

Cameron

I knew that your name looked familiar.

I'm sure you will be a valuable asset to the board with all your fitness knowledge.

Glad that you joined us.

We met the other Fri night at Down Under on the first night of the DIR-F class. Nice to see you on the board. You might want to give your web site a plug, lots of good info there. DU also have a very active club, come join us.

Hi Cameron. We also met at the DIRF class at Down Under. (I was the guy with a goatee and doubles.)

Let me know if you ever want to go to Rolesville to practice...

When does the DU club meet next? I need to get some OW stuff in before an August trip to visit some friends in SFL. We're taking a day trip to Bimini on a friend's new boat- gotta love friends who dive *and* have their own boats. <g>

Second Tues of each month, meeting is at 7pm but most of us show up around 6-6:30. For the time being we are meeting at Newtons Southwest Grill, Harrison Ave,just off of I40. Our old place is being revovated and is changing hands.Call Scott if you need directions. Everyone is always welcome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom