Hello from Queensland, Australia! Just got certified in Oct 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hong-Yi

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have found useful advice on gear and tips since getting my certification in Oct this year. Definitely one of my greatest achievements, given that I only learnt to swim (not very well) in my twenties.

I still get anxious starting to go under for the first dive of the day, but by the second one it is all ok! Especially when I start to see how relaxed and chilled the sea creatures are. I am so fascinated by this world.

Hope to talk to some of you soon!

Welcome to the underwater world! Don't worry, the more you dive the more comfortable you'll get. I was not a water person or much of a swimmer before either, but now you could call my love for underwater an addiction. :p

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA......consider the old saying that "practice make perfect"...now just dive dive dive and all will be well....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom