Hello From Paris !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paul.L

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone, 29 years old and quite new diver from Paris (Did dive in Corsica, France and Amed, Bali)
I just passed my AOW and am looking forward to learn a lot more, thinking of passing my Rescue / DM soon, but the right way (not the party/cheap courses way)

I'm here for advice as I'm very new to the discipline and the diving "industry". I'm well aware becoming an actual working DM with just the minimum dive is certainly not a good idea, and I do have a job/life in paris I'm not willing to quit on a heartbeat. Nevertheless I'm motivated to do my DM as an internship if possible, to really see what working in a shop would be like, and not just being in vacation drinking beer more than learning. (but as I'm still working...I cannot spend more than 1month vacation, so maybe too short ? )

Well, many question and a lot to learn, I'm sure I'll find my answers here :)

Thanks for having me !

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA......good luck with your endeavors.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom