Hello from PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WVMike, my wife only dives in the tropics also she wants nothing to do with the cold water around our local waters. We go on one dive vacation a year and that's when my wife dives. The kids and I hit the local spots as much as possible each year.

Nothing wrong with being a warm water diver, and you are lucky to be able to dive with the kids. Plus that probably gives the wife some quality time alone.

My wife on the other hand wants nothing to do with diving, and wants me to take up planting flowers. :shakehead:

I share some of your pain, my youngest son says he is a warm water diver and is ready to fly anywhere (on my dime). Fortunately, the oldest is ready to dive anywhere, anytime; plus he pays his own way.:cool2:

One out of two ain't bad, :D.

My boys are ready and willing to fly to the tropics on my dime.:shakehead:

Your oldest sounds like my kind of dive buddy, now if you just get him to pay your way, :cool2:

not sure if you no of randys dive shop not far from you there going to gilboa fathers day weekend . i belong to there club an live close by in north huntingdon

Back
Top Bottom